Article 1: Effective date of contract:
* Once the quote is signed and the down payment is paid, the contract will take effect and become firm and final.
* The total amount will be in € net price payable (VAT not applicable – article 293 B of the CGI)
Article 2: Booking Confirmation & Deposit:
* In order to confirm the booking and make a firm commitment in an irrevocable manner, a deposit of 25% of the total value of the estimate must be paid by transfer on the day of the signature of the estimate to validate the order. (Bank details at the bottom of the page)
* This booking implies that the customer fully subscribes to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
* It is understood that the deposit will be held as compensation by Chefrench4u in the event that the customer requests a breach of contract after the withdrawal period (14 days)
* Chefrench4u reserves the right to cancel the reservation if events of force majeure or beyond its control compel it to do so.
Article 3: Withdrawal period:
* The withdrawal period is 14 calendar days from the day of payment of the deposit, in accordance with article of the French Consumer Code L121-20-12.
* Once this deadline has passed, the deposit will not be refunded.
* If the client cancels the service, the deposit would be acquired by ‘Chefrench4u’ as compensation.
* If, for any reason, ‘Chefrench4u’ could not provide the service, ‘Chefrench4u’ undertakes to refund the deposit to the customer.
Article 4: Cover:
* The exact number of covers may be changed after the signature of the initial quote and during the withdrawal period.
* An additional quote may be proposed.
Article 5: Payments & Invoices:
* Payments will be made by bank transfer, an initial transfer (25% deposit upon signature of the quote) then either another transfer 48 hours before the service, or in cash on my arrival before the service.
* In case of default Chefrench4u reserves the right to keep the deposit & cancel the service.
* Invoices will be sent by paperless means at the customer’s request.
Article 6: Transportation costs:
* Travel up to 20 km around my home (beyond that, a surcharge based on current rates will be added to the quote)
Article 7: Regulation & Safety:
* Chefrench4u reserves the right to refuse a benefit for legal, security, logistical, meteorological or moral reasons.
Article 8: Customer:
* The customer undertakes to make every effort to ensure security on the site during the performance of the service.
* The customer declares to be owner or legally responsible officially mandated by the owner.
Article 9: Claim:
* Any complaints must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 10 calendar days, as evidenced by the date of the post. If the service does not comply with the signed quote, Chefrench4u will take the necessary steps to satisfy the customer as much as possible.
* If the claim is for an unforeseen change or addition to the signed quote, an additional quote may be proposed.
Article 10: Breach of contract & jurisdiction:
* It is understood that the deposit will be held as compensation by Chefrench4u in the event that the customer requests a breach of contract after the withdrawal period.
* In case of dispute, the jurisdiction of the courts of the domicile of Chefrench4u will be the commercial court of Grasse.